2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us
b. Information Collected via Technology
4. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
b. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. The Wyoming Meth Project reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
a. Information Disclosed to Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site, such as the creation of ads for our messaging campaign; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; to process your credit card if you make a donation; and/or to provide other services to the Wyoming Meth Project. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by the Wyoming Meth Project.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
a. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
b. Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
8. Security of Your Personal Data. The Wyoming Meth Project is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while the Wyoming Meth Project uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, the Wyoming Meth Project cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Wyoming Meth Project
P.O. Box 51688-1888
Casper, WY 82605
Donation/Membership Fee Refund Policy
A tax-deductible charitable contribution made to the Wyoming Meth Project cannot be cancelled or returned once it has been completed.
Sign up for email updates and newsletters from the Montana Meth Project.
Just click on the button below and hit send!Sign me up!
Thank you for your interest in the Montana Meth Project. For more information on how you can become involved in our work against Meth, visit the Get Involved page or contact us directly.